Group Classes (3 or more students)
- Kids Classes: $20 per class
- Adult Classes: $23 per class
Group classes are run in terms of 8-11 weeks depending on the term. Terms must be paid for in full to join a group class.
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- Private Lessons: $30 for 1/2 hour; $45 for 45 minutes; $60 for 60 minutes
- Semi-Private Lessons (2 students - rates are per student): $15 for 1/2 hour; $22.50 for 45 minutes; $30 for 60 minutes
Discounts (discounts cannot be combined)
Register for more than one class and save!
Students taking more than one class get a 10% discount off each additional class (lower priced class).
Take a private lesson and a group lesson and save!
Students taking private lessons will be discounted 10% off the cost of a group class (must take private lessons continuously throughout term).
Families with more than 2 students taking classes get 10% off for the second and third student, and 15% off for all subsequent students starting with the 4th student.
- Students may enter classes up to two weeks late. However, the full session must be paid for in full, and no subsequent absences will be refunded.
- Payment in full is due on the first day of class.
- Students must bring a recording device and notebook to each class.
- Students must attend one session a week.
- 24-hour notice must be given for missed private lessons in order to qualify for a make-up lesson at no additional charge. Students will be charged for missed lessons if less than 24 hour notice is given. Make-up lessons will be scheduled at the discretion of the teacher.
- Make-ups for missed group lessons are available during the same term in which a class was missed if there is another comparable level class being taught on a different day or time.