Francis O'Neill Irish Arts Week
KIDS DAY CAMP (7-10 YEARS OLD)
- Full-Day Program from 9am-3pm Monday-Thursday (Half-Day Friday, August 10)
- Family recital August 10 at 7pm - everyone is welcome!
- Children may choose between fiddle, tin whistle, Irish harp or bodhrán for their instrument instruction and will be grouped according to music experience and ability. Campers must bring their own instruments. Tin whistles (in the key of D) may be ordered for $12.50 on your registration form. We recommend renting fiddles from Seman Violins. We have a limited number of harps and bodhráns available for rent.
- A typical camp day will include 1 hour of music instrument instruction, singing, dancing, Irish language, and arts & crafts. Outside fun and Gaelic sports will also be incorporated into the schedule, weather permitting.
- $399 for 5 days of camp.
- 10% discount applies to additional children from same immediate family ($359.10) and will be automatically applied in registration process.