Francis O'Neill Irish Arts Week
KIDS DAY CAMP (11-14 YEARS OLD)
- Full-Day Program from 9am-3pm Monday-Thursday (Half-Day Friday, August 10)
- Family recital August 10 at 7pm - everyone is welcome!
- Children in this group may choose between fiddle, tin whistle, bodhrán, concertina, flute, Irish harp, piano accordion, piano accompaniment, guitar, cello or tenor banjo and will be grouped according to music experience and ability. Campers must bring their own instruments. We recommend renting fiddles from Seman Violins. We also have a limited number of concertinas available for rent.
- A typical camp day will include 2 hours of music instruction, singing, dancing, Irish literature, history and language. Outside fun and Gaelic sports will also be incorporated into the schedule, weather permitting.
- $399 for 5 days of camp.
- 10% discount applies to additional children from same immediate family ($359.10) and will be automatically applied in registration process.